Protecting your information is so important to us. This privacy statement describes ExpenseCount’s collection, protection, disclosure and use of your information. This statement applies to all of ExpenseCount’s websites and mobile apps.
ExpenseCount use tracking tools (Google analytics, firebase, fabric) for usage on the website and in mobile apps. This information is used to understand user behavior, detect problems remotely and streamline the overall user experience.
ExpenseCount also uses ‘cookies’ on the website to provide a better user experience.
We will not provide any of your personal information to any third party except as outlined in this policy or with your consent. The data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To record in the databases.
- To fulfill the functionalities of the services that intended.
- Respond to your inquiries about our services. For example, if you or a group participant contact us for support, or as part of a random account audit, we may go into your account in ‘administrator mode’ to help provide support to you or a friend.
- To pre-fill form fields or store preferences for your convenience.
- To share with the participants that you explicitly shared from the website or mobile apps.
We reserve the right to share or disclose your data with law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties:
- To respond to subpoenas, court order, or legal process.
- as otherwise required by any applicable law.
18 Brownlow Ave, Apt 403, Toronto, M4S2K8 Canada